To get your glove size there are two methods.
The tape measure method
You will need to use a fabric tape to measure the hand you write with at its widest point in inches (excluding the thumb), then round down to the nearest half or whole number – this will be your glove size.
Gloves sizes come in half and whole numbers, between 7½ and 11 for men and 6 and 8½ for women. For example, if your hand measures 8½ inches around its widest point (excluding the thumb), your glove size is 8½ (Note: one inch = 25.4mm).
Where gloves are sized S,M,L and XL, the following guide will apply (measurements refer to your glove size as calculated above, not in English inches):
|FOR MEN||FOR WOMEN|
|Small||7½ – 8||Small||6 – 6½|
|Medium||8½ – 9||Medium||7 – 7½|
|Large||9½||Large||8 – 8½|
|Extra Large||10 -10½|
The shoe method
Experts have revealed that there is usually a direct correlation between foot size and glove size. This way of measuring is helpful when you can’t get to a tape measure or when buying a pair of gloves as a gift.
- Men’s shoe size 8-8½ – Try glove size S
- Men’s shoe size 9-9½ – Try glove size M
- Men’s shoe size 10-10½ – Try glove size L
- Men’s shoe size 11-12 – Try glove size XL
- Women’s shoe size 3-3½ – Try glove size XS/S
- Women’s shoe size 4-4½ – Try glove size S
- Women’s shoe size 5-6 – Try glove size M
- Women’s shoe size 6-7 – Try glove size L
- Women’s shoe size 7-8 – Try glove size XL
Note: If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size. Gloves should be snug at first but will stretch.If for any reason you select the wrong glove size, don’t worry we are happy to arrange exchanges provided we have the replacement size in stock. If you are still unsure, please call us on 07595511334 (9AM to 5PM Mon to Fri GMT) to discuss your size requirements.